There is nothing more comforting than a mug of coffee with an amazing aroma of warming spices. I have been using the Sage Appliances Barista Express and decided to experiment with some flavours.
Here is how you make this coffee.
- 1 shot brewed espresso. I brewed mine in the Barista Express
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 clove
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup hot water
- Couple of Coffee beans for garnish
- I placed 1 clove in the 1/4 cup of milk and let it infuse for around 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile I brewed the espresso in a mug.
- I then filled the mug with hot water and added sugar and mixed well.
- I then removed the clove from the milk and frothed the milk.
- Once it was nice and fluffy, I topped my mug of coffee with it.
- I sprinkled on some cinnamon powder and decorated with some coffee beans.
To read my review of the Sage Appliances Barista Express go here.