The only change of season I welcome is Autumn because I love the rustling of leaves as you walk on the road, as well as the red fringed trees and the fiery skies. My favourite part of Autumn though, is the onset of pumpkin spice season.
Baileys recently launched a limited edition Pumpkin Spice flavour and it is absolutely delicious in coffee as a Pumkin Spice Chai or Latte, on its own, sipped with ice cubes to keep it chilled, or even drizzled over ice cream.
I, however, made a Pumpkin Spice Mudslide, because I fancied something naughty, indulgent and autumnal. Here is how to make this cocktail.
- I shot Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 1 glass of blended Vanilla Ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and a little extra to line the rim of the glass
- 1 teaspoon sugar to decorate the rim
- Wetten the rim of the glass with a little bit of blended ice cream.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a plate and rotate the rim of the glass on the plate in order to decorate it with the cinnamon sugar.
- Mix the ice cream and Baileys and pour into the glass.
- Add whipped cream and top with chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
- Drink straight away.
For more information on Baileys Pumpkin Spice go to http://www.baileys.com/en-row/home.html
This cocktail recipe was in collaboration with Baileys. I was sent a bottle to review.