I topped my favourite biscuits with s’mores and trust me this is a dessert you will want all to yourself and here is how to make it. The clever trick is that once it is ready you simply have to lift each biscuit, which is now automatically covered in s’mores. YUM
- 1 packet of chocolate digestives
- 1 bar white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Line a round cake tin or skillet with parchment paper.
- Arrange chocolate digestives in 2 layers in the tin.
- Break the white chocolate into chunks and scatter it over the biscuits.
- Now layer this with marshmallows. Use as many as you want!
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes and voila!