Banana bread is so delicious and perfect for breakfast, tea time or just an indulgent treat to pack into a tin to take to work. It is so easy to make and here is a simple recipe.
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel essence
- 175 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams melted butter
- 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 225 grams self raising flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Grease a loaf pan or mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well, till you have a batter.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf pan or mini loaf pans.
- If you have used a loaf pan, bake for 1 hour.
- If you have used mini load pans, bake for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea/coffee