For my recipe I have used tofu, and some lovely vegetables as the filling, and cooked them in a wonderful black bean sauce from Blue Dragon.
This is a delicious, healthy and filling dish which is really simple yet flavoursome. Full of vegetables and protein from the tofu, it is also very fun to assemble and quick to make.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon, grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons Blue Dragon Soy Sauce
- 2 x pak choy, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lettuce, with the leaves separated
- 1 sachet, Blue Dragon Black Bean Sauce
- 1 slab firm tofu, cubed
- In a wok, heat the sesame oil on medium heat.
- Add the spring onions, peppers, pak choy, radishes,tofu, garlic and ginger and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce and black bean sauce and cook for a further 4 minutes, stir frying regularly. The sauces from Blue Dragon are delicious and fabulous to cook with.
- Take off heat.
- Wrap some black bean tofu mixture into each lettuce leaf and enjoy.
- You can eat as many wraps as you wish!
Have you been inspired by the Chinese New Year to cook any oriental dishes or have you tried Blue Dragon’s range of sauces and products? I would love to know in the comments box below.
This post is an entry to the Foodies100 Chinese New Year recipe challenge sponsored by Blue Dragon. The range of Blue Dragon products is available in all major supermarkets at an RRP from £0.69. To find out more, visit http://www.bluedragon.co.uk