A few weeks ago I had to order a birthday cake for my husband at the last minute and was so grateful that My Little Cake Tin was able to make me one at short notice.
Even nicer was that Tarunima is based in North London, not far from where I live at all so this was super convenient.
She suggested the following flavours to me:
- Chocolate fudge cake with homemade truffles
- Chocolate and raspberry cake with buttercream and fresh raspberries.
- Chocolate hazelnut cake with buttercream and chocolate ganache and hazelnut crumbs
- Pistachio blueberry layer cake with blueberry compote and buttercream and pistachio crumbs
- Vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and fresh summer berries
- Carrot, pistachio and ginger with orange buttercream
- Vanilla and pecan praline sponge with salted caramel and buttercream, popcorn and praline
Sorry if your mouth is watering! Mine was too when I read her email.
I settled for a classic – Chocolate Fudge Cake with homemade truffles (pictured below). Everyone loves chocolate cake 🙂
My husband absolutely loved the cake too and could be found loitering around the fridge days after his birthday, wolfing down the leftovers.
She also does dessert tables which look phenomenal. Check out her website and Instagram page for photos of some of her cakes.
Her details are: