Masala Chai and Mint rum infusion
- Spiced rum – a single shot per glass
- One chai flavoured tea bag
- One cinnamon stick
- Half a teaspoon garam masala spice
- Half a teaspoon sugar
- A handful of mint leaves
- Soda water
- Pour a shot of spiced rum into a glass.
- Infuse the tea bag and cinnamon stick in the rum for around 20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and cinnamon stick.
- Pour the rum into a cocktail shaker and add soda water, sugar, garam masala and a dash of lime.
- Give this mixture a good shake and strain into a glass.
- Add a handful of mint leaves and voila you have a spicy cocktail!