Naughty Nutella cheesecakes with an oreo base 💛
- 250g packet of Oreo biscuits for the base
- 50g unsalted butter – melted (pop them in the microwave for 30 secs)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 500g cream cheese – at room temperature
- ¾ cup of icing sugar
- 150ml of double cream
- 1 x 400g jar of Nutella (if you don’t eat it all)
- Chopped hazelnuts to decorate
- Break the oreo biscuits up until they are crumbly. To save precious time I popped these into my chopper and gave it a good blitz.
- Place the crumbled oreos into a bowl and add in the melted butter and mix it all up till it is properly combined.
- Put this mixture into the base of your containers and press down firmly to make a flat surface. Place these containers in the fridge for around half an hour.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and the icing sugar till its all marvellously light and fluggy in texture.
- Then add in the vanilla essence, double cream and nutella till it is all beautifully combined (see below)
PS. It is okay to pinch a bit of the mixture to sneakily eat. I won’t tell!
6. Take the chilled containers out of the fridge and add this mixture to each one.
7. Decorate the top of each pot with chopped hazelnuts and pop back into the fridge.
After 4 hours they are ready to tuck into ❤️ Enjoy xx